What we do
Armada enables growth through tailored and sustainable private debt solutions
We partner with private equity investors and ambitious management teams and deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns to our investors.
We seek investment opportunities in both private equity and entrepreneur-owned companies. Armada is sector agnostic and focuses on growing, profitable and sustainable lower mid-market companies with enterprise values up to €150 million. Geographically, we invest in companies in the Nordic and DACH region and, selectively, other countries in Northern Europe.
We offer a broad range of private debt solutions for buyouts, recapitalisations and growth investments encompassing senior debt, usually in combination with non-controlling equity co-investments. Every investment is made on a case-by-case basis with flexible structuring that caters for the specific capital need.
Our long-term partnership approach allows growth and business development during the investment period (5+ years) with non-amortising loans and committed facilities for M&A, rollouts and capex needs. Each opportunity is reviewed with a case-by-case approach and flexible structuring. We are committed to ensuring a fast and smooth execution process that can be closed within 2-3 months from first contact with a dedicated Armada deal team.
- Typical borrower is a sustainable, fast-growing and profitable company with a strong competitive edge
- The borrower operates in a market which is supported by favourable long-term trends and fundamentals
- The financing need is usually event-driven, e.g. buyout or growth, for example capex, M&A or rollout
- €3-30 million ticket size in companies with an enterprise value of up to €150 million
- We do not invest in sectors and companies demonstrating weak ESG-performance (e.g. distilled alcohol, tobacco, weapons or ammunition, casinos or gambling), real assets or investments with high country-risks
How you can apply for financing
Get in touch with the investment team. Please see our contact details.